The company behind
We are one of the world wide leading manufacturers of mineral fertiliser spreaders. 365 days a year we are thinking, developing and manufacturing the best techniques for distributing mineral fertiliser - a passion through generations.
Back in 1934 in the village of Bogballe, our founder Anders Peter Laursen started up manufacturing of equipment for chicken production. Times changed and in the beginning of the 1950's focus was brought onto our well known blue fertiliser spreaders. Today the third generation are managing BOGBALLE A/S, continuing a proud tradition.
Optimal functionality and user-friendly design are based on years of practical experience in co-operation with farmers world wide.
At our disposal we have the latest high technology production facilities combined with proven facilities for development and full scale testing in our test hall. We are working all year around analysing fertiliser specifications, testing and formulating spread charts by spreading more than 200 ton of fertiliser each year. Our test hall is one of Europe´s biggest and most advanced and the only facility that is set up with two systems to manage both 2D and 3D testing.
- Founded in 1934 by Mr. Anders Peter Laursen
- Started production of hens nests and other poultry equipment
- The first fertiliser spreader was produced in early 1950s
- In 1964 the first test hall was build
- In 1988 we introduced the world's first spreader with weighing technique
- Production area 20.000 square metres
- Export share: 95%
- Number of export countries: 96